PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that a web server downloads and stores on the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet (hereinafter “device”) when accessing certain websites, to store and retrieve information that may be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. The information gathered using cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the webpages viewed, the time the User has spent on our Website and the sites visited just before and after access.
WHAT COOKIES DOES AMORIA COIN USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
· Own cookies: these are cookies that are sent to your computer and exclusively managed by AMORIA for improved functioning of the Website. The information gathered is used to improve the quality of our service and the user experience. These cookies remain in the User’s device beyond their connection time, enabling us to recognise them as a return visitor to the Website. Together with our server record fileSLSLs, they allow us to know the total number of users that visit our Website and those sections that enjoy greater popularity. Thanks to cookies we obtain information that can help us to improve browsing and provide a better service.
· Third-party Cookies
In any case, the User may block or deactivate the cookies by activating their web browser settings that allow them to refuse the installation of cookies or to refuse a specific cookie. Practically all browsers allow for the presence of cookies to be notified or rejected automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some services may be limited or not accessible and, therefore, your experience of our website will be less satisfying.
MODIFYING COOKIE SETTINGS
Most browsers allow you to change the settings for cookies and data storage and retrieval devices. These settings are usually found in ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ in the user’s browser menu.
A step-by-step User guide is provided below to access cookie settings and, where applicable, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
· In the settings menu, select ‘show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page.
· Select ‘content settings’ in the privacy section.
· The section at the top of the page provides information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. You can also delete any cookies you have stored at this time.
· In the tools menu, select ‘options’.
· Select the privacy tab in the options menu.
· From the drop-down menu, select ‘use custom settings for history’. This will display the cookie options and you will be able to choose to activate or deactivate cookies by checking the appropriate box.
Internet Explorer 6+
· In the tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’.
· Click on the privacy tab.
· You’ll see a scrollbar to configure the privacy with six positions that allow you to control the number of cookies to be installed: block all cookies, high, medium high, medium (default level), low, and accept all cookies.
· In the settings menu, select ‘preferences’.
· Open the privacy tab.
· Select your preferred option in the ‘cookies and website data’ section. If you wish to obtain information about how to manage cookies in other browsers, please consult their documentation or help files.
We will occasionally update this Cookies Policy. Any modification will be published on this Website. The User is advised to check this policy every time they access our Website in order to be properly informed on how and why cookies are used.
The User is informed that AMORIA will gladly receive any comments, suggestions or queries regarding this Cookies Policy. If you have any doubts or questions, please send an email to email@example.com .
Calle Tuset 23-25 / 4° floor 08006